May be used on stairs with a square or pencil edge only. Please note that due to the fixing location, the J Series is not recommended for carpeted or tiled stairs or stairs with a large radius/bull nose on the leading edge.
|SURFACE MOUNT / RETRO FIT
|OVERALL PROFILE DIMENSIONS
|50 x 10mm
|BLACK ANODISED ALUMINIUM, 15UM
|ABRASIVE / CARBORUNDUM
|INSERT SLIP RESISTANCE
|GLUE & SCREW
|ALUMINIUM PRODUCT ORIGIN
- The J-BLK-ABR-BLK stair nosing is specially designed for surface-mount installations and is used widely on timber and concrete stairs that have either a square or pencil edge
- The insert consists of a highly non-slip carborundum grit surface, available in black only
- The aluminium comes BLACK ANODISED as standard
- Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in most low traffic internal & external environments
- Applications include corporate offices, apartment blocks and fire stairs
- Designed for surface mount / retro-fit applications on existing stair treads
- 50mm wide aluminium profile is the minimum allowable dimensions under AS1428.1 and appeals to those wanting a more minimal / slimline stair nosing
- Black anodised aluminium profile and black insert provide contrast over light coloured substrates as per AS 1428.1:2021
- Wear-resistant, internal/external rated slip resistant insert with self-adhesive backing for straight forward installation
- Concealed fixings - first the aluminium extrusion is fixed to the substrate by way of screws and adhesive and then the self-adhesive insert is site fixed to the extrusion
- Applications include fire stairs, low density office and residential buildings and houses
- UV stabilised materials for a long trouble-free service life
- Australian manufactured aluminium extrusion
Scope of supply
- Anodised aluminium stair nosing extrusion manufactured in Australia with self-adhesive abrasive insert (supplied in roll form)
- If 'cut to size' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied cut to the sizes specified via the Cutting List Creator App or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If 'pre-drill' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied with countersunk holes pre-drilled at approximately 300mm centres and will also come with the appropriate fixings for the nominated substrate type
Optional extras (sold separately)
We recently ordered three lengths of black anodised stair nosing from Safety Stride. We are very impressed with the product and were particularly pleased with the company. After placing the order I needed to modify my instructions. I received a very prompt response and the changes were made without any trouble at all. My package was dispatched very promptly and when it arrived, I was very impressed with the care taken to ensure my order arrived without any damage. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this company, a very positive experience.
Aluminium Stair Nosing - J Series BLACK anodised with BLACK external rated insert
Excellent products and quality hardwares provided. Thank you my stairs looks great.
Excellent product and service
Good product and great service.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.