What we offer...
- Supply and deliver to all parts of Australia high quality, economical Australian-standards compliant aluminium stair nosing which feature non-slip abrasive and polymer based inserts suitable for both internal and external applications
- Supply trade customers, builders, retail outlets, flooring distributors, shops and discerning DIY customers
- Supply either as full lengths of 3.3 - 3.6m long or cut to client supplied sizes with countersunk holes pre-drilled
- Supply all screws and plugs to complement cut to size orders
- Carry enough stock on hand for most projects with the ability to supply any realistic commercial project within a period of 5 weeks from receipt of order
- Professionally package the products so that they arrive without damage
- Supply a range of specialist non-slip tapes and other safety flooring products
- Bespoke non-slip solutions to difficult engineering challenges
What we cannot offer...
- We do not cut stair nosing on the spot for customers. All orders must be accepted in writing and a lead time of 1-10 days generally applies for cutting to size. Lead time is dependent on our production queue and the product ordered. Please contact us if you have a tight deadline so we can assist.
- We do NOT supply stair nosing made from the following materials; brass, timber, tile, rubber, fiber-glass & stainless steel
- We do not install stair nosing ourselves but if you require installation we are happy to put you in contact with one of our customers who can provide you with a quote to supply and install
- We do not build stairs
- We do not supply general floor coverings like carpet, vinyl and timber etc.