|SURFACE MOUNT / RETRO FIT
|INTERNAL / EXTERNAL, WET / DRY
|OVERALL PROFILE DIMENSIONS
|75 x 10mm
|ALUMINIUM MANUFACTURED IN
|ABRASIVE / CARBORUNDUM
|INSERT SLIP RESISTANCE
|GLUE & SCREW
- The M SERIES stair nosing is specially designed for surface-mount installations
- The insert consists of a highly non-slip carborundum grit surface
- The aluminium is CLEAR ANODISED
- Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in most internal & external environments
- Applications include residential apartment blocks, schools, universities and offices. It is also used widely in fire stairs to provide an AS compliant, visually contrasting and non-slip edge.
- Designed for surface mount / retro-fit applications on existing stair treads
- 75mm wide aluminium profile is the maximum allowable dimensions under AS1428.1 and appeals to those seeking the highest level of safety on their stairs
- Suitable for use on square edged stairs, pencil edge as well as larger bull nosed edges (please contact us for technical recommendation if you have large bull nosed stairs)
- CLEAR anodised aluminium profile and LIGHT GREY insert provide contrast over dark coloured substrates as per AS 1428.1:2021
- Supplied with wear-resistant, internal/external rated slip resistant insert with self-adhesive backing for straight forward installation
- Concealed fixings - first the extrusion is fixed to the substrate by way of screws and adhesive and then the insert is adhered to the extrusion
- Applications include fire stairs, office and residential buildings, schools, universities, hospitals, factories and houses
- UV stabilised materials for a long trouble-free service life
- Manufactured in Australia
- Anodised aluminium stair nosing extrusion with abrasive insert on a self-adhesive roll
- If 'cut to size' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied cut to the sizes specified via the Cutting List Creator App or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If 'pre-drill' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied with countersunk holes pre-drilled at approximately 300mm centres and will also come with the appropriate fixings for the nominated substrate type
Very satisfied with the product and service.
Ordered the stair nosing for my stairs leading from my roof terrace after a fall. Accurately cut to size, easy installation with clear instructions, fit for purpose and look great as well. Recommended.
Andrew was at his absolute best.. all class! I had made a rather small purchase, Andrew managed to punch it out and deliver to me at no cost. All this while he was working day and night to complete larger orders. Thanks mate! Will buy again!!
Very fast delivery and fantastic product
After searching for a non slip finish for my ceramic tiled stairs it was pleasing to find “Safety Stride”. The products offered by the major hardware stores were very limited in colour and style, also, very expensive. Safety Stride provided a range of products with high quality colour and finish at a very reasonable price. The order system worked well and the products arrived on site well packaged and in good order within 3 days.
Five stars through the whole process.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.