- The M SERIES stair nosing is specially designed for surface-mount installations.
- The insert consists of a highly non-slip carborundum grit surface.
- The aluminium is CLEAR ANODISED.
- Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in most internal & external environments.
- Applications include residential apartment blocks, schools, universities and offices. It is also used widely in fire stairs to provide an Australian Standards compliant, visually contrasting and non-slip edge.
|SURFACE MOUNT / RETRO FIT
|INTERNAL / EXTERNAL, WET / DRY
|OVERALL PROFILE DIMENSIONS
|75 x 10mm
|ALUMINIUM MANUFACTURED IN
|ABRASIVE / CARBORUNDUM
|GLUE & SCREW
- Designed for surface mount / retro-fit applications on existing stair treads
- 75mm wide aluminium profile is the maximum allowable dimensions under AS1428.1 and appeals to those seeking the highest level of safety on their stairs
- Suitable for use on square edged stairs, pencil edge as well as larger bull nosed edges (please contact us for technical recommendation if you have large bull nosed stairs)
- CLEAR anodised aluminium profile and BLACK insert provide contrast over light coloured substrates as per AS 1428.1:2021
- Supplied with wear-resistant, internal/external rated slip resistant insert with self-adhesive backing for straight forward installation
- Concealed fixings - first the extrusion is fixed to the substrate by way of screws and adhesive and then the insert is adhered to the extrusion
- Applications include fire stairs, office and residential buildings, schools, universities, hospitals, factories and houses
- UV stabilised materials for a long trouble-free service life
- Manufactured in Australia
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Anodised aluminium stair nosing extrusion with abrasive insert on a self-adhesive roll
- If 'cut to size' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied cut to the sizes specified in the 'Aluminium Stair Nosing Cutting List' on this page
- If 'pre-drill' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied with countersunk holes pre-drilled at approximately 300mm centres and will also come with the appropriate fixings for the nominated substrate type
Delivered on time, met all expectations, easy to install and looks great. And the stairs are now safe!
Good value for money and definitely buy again.
Andrew was extremely helpful ensuring we got the product & calculations that were just right for us. Great product, great service. Highly recommended!
Great product, all delivered on time and all components adequately wrapped and protected. Quick and easy to install with well thought out installation sheet.
Aluminium Stair Nosing - M Series CLEAR anodised with BLACK external rated insert
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.