Companies we supply:
The M-CLR-ABR-BLK stair nosing is specially designed for surface-mount installations.
The insert consists of a BLACK, P5 slip resistance rated, highly non-slip carborundum grit surface. The 60mm wide, continuous black insert offers a high level of luminance contrast against light substrates such as concrete. Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in most internal & external environments.
Applications include residential apartment blocks, schools, universities and offices. It is used widely in fire stairs to provide an AS compliant, visually contrasting and non-slip edge.
The aluminium is pre-drilled at 300mm centres and supplied with screws and plugs. If you would like this product cut to size: please send your cutting list to email@example.com
- Highly wear-resistant, P5 rated slip resistant insert with self-adhesive backing for trouble-free installation
- Concealed fixings - first the extrusion is fixed to the substrate by way of screws and adhesive and then the insert is mounted to the extrusion
- Suitable for both internal/dry and external/wet areas
- Extra heavy-duty aluminium profile which can even be used on worn and undulated substrates
- Aluminium profile is supplied CLEAR anodised
- UV stabilised materials for a long trouble-free service life
- Manufactured in Australia
PRODUCT CODE: M-CLR-ABR-BLK
DESIGN: SQUARE NOSE
TYPE: SURFACE MOUNT
OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 75x10mm
METAL FINISH: CLEAR ANODISED ALUMINIUM
INSERT TYPE: ABRASIVE
INSERT COLOUR: BLACK
INSERT SLIP RESISTANCE: P5
RECOMMENDED FIXING METHOD: GLUE & SCREW
FIXING VISIBILITY: CONCEALED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.