|SURFACE MOUNT / RETRO FIT
|OVERALL PROFILE DIMENSIONS
|75 x 10mm
|AS 1428.1:2021 COMPLIANT DESIGN
P3 - INTERNAL / DRY USE ONLY
|BLACK ANODISED ALUMINIUM, 15UM
|GLUE & SCREW
F SERIES - OVERVIEW
- Specifically designed for surface-mount/retro-fit installations in internal areas
- Nosing has ZERO combustible content - single piece of extruded aluminum metal
- Particularly robust extrusion for a long service life in commercial applications
- P3 slip resistance rating (for internal/dry use only) - non-slip by way of serrated aluminium surface
- The aluminium is BLACK ANODISED (for luminous contrast against light coloured substrates and corrosion protection)
- Fixing method - glue and screw (to a clean, level substrate)
- Applications include residential apartment blocks, schools, universities and offices. It is also used widely in fire stairs to provide an AS compliant, visually contrasting and non-slip edge.
- Please note: this product has been designed for use over flat, internal concrete, tile or timber stairs. It is not recommended for use over carpeted stair or heavily worn/undulated substrates. In these situations- please consider the M Series. In addition, all stainless steel fixings shall be visible (see below 'pre-drilling').
- Designed for surface mount / retro-fit applications
- 75x10mm overall profile dimensions - maximum allowable dimensions under AS 1428.1:2021
- Suitable for use on square and pencil edged stairs
- BLACK anodised aluminium profile provides a high level of contrast over light coloured substrates as per AS 1428.1:2021
- If 'pre-drilling' option is selected - all fixings shall be stainless steel and will be visible. Please contact us to discuss specific project details.
- Applications include fire stairs, office and residential buildings, schools, universities, hospitals and residential apartments
- Product should be installed on stairs which are determined as dry only and are shielded from driving rain or water/liquids carried in from any source
- Manufactured in Australia
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Anodised aluminium stair nosing extrusion
- If 'cut to size' option is selected, aluminium will be supplied cut to your custom sizes. Please note that our maximum continuous stock length is 3.3m.
- If 'pre-drill' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied with holes and stainless steel screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.