- The C SERIES stair nosing is designed for recess-mount installations in concrete, timber and tile
- For new concrete and timber stairs, an allowance/rebate of 68x5mm should be made on the leading edge
- The insert consists of a highly non-slip carborundum grit surface
- Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in most internal & external environments
- Applications include new residential apartment blocks, schools, universities and offices.
Please click here to request a formal quotation. You will be asked to enter your cutting list.
|TYPE||FLUSH MOUNT / RECESS TYPE|
|SUITABILITY||INTERNAL / EXTERNAL, WET / DRY|
|OVERALL PROFILE DIMENSIONS||70x10x5mm|
|ALUMINIUM FINISH||CLEAR ANODISED|
|ALUMINIUM MANUFACTURED IN||AUSTRALIA|
|INSERT TYPE||ABRASIVE / CARBORUNDUM|
|INSERT SLIP RESISTANCE||P5|
|FIXING METHOD||GLUE & SCREW|
|FIXING APPEARANCE||CONCEALED FIXINGS|
- CLEAR anodised aluminium profile and BLACK insert provide contrast over light coloured substrates as per AS1428.1
- Supplied with wear-resistant, internal/external rated slip resistant insert with self-adhesive backing for straight forward installation
- Concealed fixings - first the extrusion is fixed to the substrate by way of screws and adhesive and then the insert is adhered to the extrusion
- Anodised aluminium stair nosing extrusion with abrasive insert on a self-adhesive roll
- If 'cut to size' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied cut to the sizes specified via the Cutting List Creator App or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If 'pre-drill' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied with countersunk holes pre-drilled at approximately 300mm centres and will also come with the appropriate fixings for the nominated substrate type
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.