Please note: this product is made to order. Lead time is 3-4 weeks. Please contact us for a written quote on your project quantities.
- The C SERIES stair nosing is designed for recess/flush mount installations in new construction projects against concrete, timber, tile and other cementitious self-levelling finishes
- All fixings are concealed below the insert
- For new concrete and timber stairs, an allowance/rebate of 68x5mm should be made on the leading edge of the step
- Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in most internal & external environments
- Applications include new residential apartment blocks, schools, universities and offices.
|FLUSH MOUNT / RECESS TYPE
|INTERNAL / EXTERNAL, WET / DRY
|OVERALL PROFILE DIMENSIONS
|ALUMINIUM MANUFACTURED IN
|TRAKA ABRASIVE / CARBORUNDUM
|INSERT SLIP RESISTANCE
|GLUE & SCREW
- CLEAR anodised aluminium profile and BLACK insert provide contrast over light coloured substrates as per AS 1428.1:2021
- Extremely durable TRAKA insert which is suitable for high traffic external stairs
- Concealed fixings - first the extrusion is fixed to the substrate by way of screws and adhesive and then the insert is adhered to the extrusion
- Anodised aluminium stair nosing extrusion with abrasive insert on a self-adhesive roll
- If 'cut to size' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied cut to the sizes specified via the Cutting List Creator App or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If 'pre-drill' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied with countersunk holes pre-drilled at approximately 300mm centres and will also come with the appropriate fixings for the nominated substrate type
Great quality, fixed with ease. Very happy with my purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.