|Rated for very high traffic internal/dry stairs|
|P3 slip resistance to AS 4568:2013|
The S60-FN-DT(70×4) stair nosing is specially designed for recess / rebate mounting on new stairs. A rebate or recess of 71mm in width and 4mm in depth must be allowed in the substrate. It can also be installed on stairs that are about to accept vinyl or rubber flooring.
The high quality vinyl insert adheres with a double sided tape provided to allow the concealment of all fixings below the insert.
Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in most dry/internal environments.
Applications include offices, schools, cinemas and unit blocks.
The aluminium is pre-drilled and supplied with screws and plugs.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Aluminium stair nosing extrusion
- PVC insert, LIGHT GREY in colour for internal/dry areas only
- Double sided pressure sensitive adhesive for fixing insert to aluminium channel
- Pre-drilled countersunk holes at 300mm centres
- Screws and nylon plugs
- Cutting to your specified sizes - please send your cutting list to email@example.com after placing your order
- If you require anything non-standard (specialised fixings, no holes drilled etc. - please contact us to discuss)
- We can arrange delivery to anywhere in Australia for an additional fee or you can collect from our factory in Marrickville, Sydney
- Quality extruded vinyl insert is highly durable & easy to clean
- In addition to being easy to clean, the insert has been designed to resist dirt entrapment while still meeting the latest P3 slip resistance for internal applications
- UV stabilised materials for a long trouble-free service life
- Manufactured in Australia