|Rated for very high traffic internal/dry stairs|
|P3 slip resistance to AS 4568:2013|
The S60-FN-DT(70×4) stair nosing is specially designed for recess / rebate mounting on new stairs.
The high quality vinyl insert adheres with a double sided tape provided to allow the concealment of all fixings below the insert.
Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in most dry/internal environments.
Applications include offices, schools, cinemas and unit blocks.
The aluminium is pre-drilled and supplied with screws and plugs.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Aluminium stair nosing extrusion
- PVC insert, LIGHT GREY in colour for internal/dry areas only
- Double sided pressure sensitive adhesive for fixing insert to aluminium channel
- Pre-drilled countersunk holes at 300mm centres
- Screws and nylon plugs
- Cutting to your specified sizes - please send your cutting list to email@example.com after placing your order
- If you require anything non-standard (specialised fixings, no holes drilled etc. - please contact us to discuss)
- We can arrange delivery to anywhere in Australia for an additional fee or you can collect from our factory in Marrickville, Sydney
- Quality extruded vinyl insert is highly durable & easy to clean
- In addition to being easy to clean, the insert has been designed to resist dirt entrapment while still meeting the latest P3 slip resistance for internal applications
- UV stabilised materials for a long trouble-free service life
- Manufactured in Australia