M SERIES - OVERVIEW
- Specially designed for surface-mount/retro-fit installations
- Particularly heavy duty aluminium extrusion for a long service life in commercial applications
- Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in most internal & external environments
- Applications include residential apartment blocks, schools, universities and offices
- High quality, Australian-made aluminium extrusion
- Premium vinyl insert is easy to clean/resists dirt entrapment and is highly suited for installations over carpeted stairs and internal feature stairs that will receive very high levels of foot traffic
- Premium vinyl insert is 2mm thick and features a very light amount of carborundum grains impregnated into the top wear layer. This makes it hard wearing yet easy to clean via mop, microfiber or vacuum. In real world internal applications, it has a service life of between 10-20 years.
- Designed for surface mount / retro-fit applications on existing stair treads
- 75x10mm overall profile dimensions - maximum allowable dimensions under AS1428.1 and appeals to those seeking the highest level of safety on their stairs
- Suitable for use on square edged stairs, pencil edge as well as larger bull nosed edges (please contact us for technical recommendation if you have large bull nosed stairs)
- BLACK anodised aluminium profile and DARK GREY insert provide contrast over light coloured substrates as per AS1428.1
- P4 slip resistance rated for wet and dry internal use only
- Insert is self-adhesive for a straight forward installation
- Concealed fixings - first the extrusion is fixed to the substrate by way of screws and adhesive and then the insert is adhered to the extrusion
- UV stabilised materials for a long trouble-free service life
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Anodised aluminium stair nosing extrusion with abrasive insert on a self-adhesive roll
- If 'cut to size' option is selected, aluminium will be supplied cut to your custom sizes. Please note that our maximum continuous stock length is 3.3m. Any step longer than 3.3m will need to be supplied in multiple units.
- If 'pre-drill' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied with countersunk holes pre-drilled at approximately 300mm centres and will also come with the appropriate fixings for the nominated substrate type
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.