- The M SERIES stair nosing is specially designed for surface-mount installations.
- The insert consists of a highly non-slip carborundum grit surface.
- The aluminium is CLEAR ANODISED.
- Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in most internal & external environments.
- Applications include residential apartment blocks, schools, universities and offices. It is also used widely in fire stairs to provide an Australian Standards compliant, visually contrasting and non-slip edge.
|TYPE||SURFACE MOUNT / RETRO FIT|
|SUITABILITY||INTERNAL / EXTERNAL, WET / DRY|
|OVERALL PROFILE DIMENSIONS||75 x 10mm|
|ALUMINIUM FINISH||CLEAR ANODISED|
|ALUMINIUM MANUFACTURED IN||AUSTRALIA|
|INSERT TYPE||ABRASIVE / CARBORUNDUM|
|INSERT SLIP RESISTANCE||P5|
|FIXING METHOD||GLUE & SCREW|
|FIXING APPEARANCE||CONCEALED FIXINGS|
- Designed for surface mount / retro-fit applications on existing stair treads
- 75mm wide aluminium profile is the maximum allowable dimensions under AS1428.1 and appeals to those seeking the highest level of safety on their stairs
- Suitable for use on square edged stairs, pencil edge as well as larger bull nosed edges (please contact us for technical recommendation if you have large bull nosed stairs)
- CLEAR anodised aluminium profile and BLACK insert provide contrast over light coloured substrates as per AS1428.1
- Supplied with wear-resistant, internal/external rated slip resistant insert with self-adhesive backing for straight forward installation
- Concealed fixings - first the extrusion is fixed to the substrate by way of screws and adhesive and then the insert is adhered to the extrusion
- Applications include fire stairs, office and residential buildings, schools, universities, hospitals, factories and houses
- UV stabilised materials for a long trouble-free service life
- Manufactured in Australia
- Please note: this product's code was formally M60-SN-DT(75x10)CA
SCOPE OF SUPPLY
- Anodised aluminium stair nosing extrusion with abrasive insert on a self-adhesive roll
- If 'cut to size' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied cut to the sizes specified via the Cutting List Creator App or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If 'pre-drill' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied with countersunk holes pre-drilled at approximately 300mm centres and will also come with the appropriate fixings for the nominated substrate type
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.