|Rated for very high traffic external/wet applications
Also suitable for internal applications
|P5 slip resistance to AS 4568:2013|
|Download Product Sheet|
The CL-SN-DT(75×10) stair nosing is specially designed for surface mount/retro fit applications.
The insert consists of a highly wear resistant, non-slip carborundum grit surface, available in black only. Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in high traffic internal & external environments.
Applications include; public buildings, apartment blocks, schools, universities and offices.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Aluminium stair nosing extrusion
- Crystalline heavy duty 2mm thick, self-adhesive insert, BLACK in colour
- Pre-drilled countersunk holes at 300mm centres
- Stainless steel screws and nylon plugs
- Cutting to your specified sizes - please send your cutting list to firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order.
- If you require anything non-standard (specialised fixings, no holes drilled etc. - please contact us to discuss)
- We can arrange delivery to anywhere in Australia for an additional fee or you can collect from our factory in Marrickville, Sydney
- Highly wear-resistant, P5 rated slip resistant insert with self-adhesive backing for trouble-free installation
- Concealed fixings - first the extrusion is fixed to the substrate by way of screws and adhesive and then the insert is mounted to the extrusion
- Suitable for both internal/dry and external/wet areas
- Aluminium profile is supplied CLEAR anodised as standard
- UV stabilised materials for a long trouble-free service life
- Manufactured in Australia
PRODUCT CODE: CL-SN-DT(75×10)
DESIGN: SQUARE NOSE
TYPE: DIMINISHING TYPE
OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 75 X 10MM
METAL FINISH: CLEAR ANODISED ALUMINIUM