- Please note: the black anodised D Series variant is currently manufactured to order. The lead time will vary from 3-6 weeks depending on quantity required.
- The D Series stair nosing is designed for recess/flush mount installations in new construction projects primarily in conjunction with tile or cementitious toppings
- It may also be used in a 70x10mm rebate on new timber treads
- All fixings are concealed below the insert
- Crystalline™ brand insert consists of a highly non-slip carborundum grit surface and is 2mm thick for extremely high traffic areas
- Installed with a combination of adhesive and screws, this product offers trouble free performance in most internal & external environments
- Applications include new residential apartment blocks, schools, universities and offices.
|TYPE||FLUSH MOUNT / RECESS TYPE|
|SUITABILITY||INTERNAL / EXTERNAL, WET / DRY|
|OVERALL PROFILE DIMENSIONS||70x10x10mm|
|ALUMINIUM FINISH||BLACK ANODISED|
|ALUMINIUM MANUFACTURED IN||AUSTRALIA|
|INSERT TYPE||CRYSTALLINE™ ABRASIVE / CARBORUNDUM|
|INSERT SLIP RESISTANCE||P5|
|FIXING METHOD||GLUE & SCREW|
|FIXING APPEARANCE||CONCEALED FIXINGS|
- BLACK anodised aluminium profile and BLACK insert provide contrast over light coloured substrates as per AS1428.1
- Supplied with wear-resistant, internal/external rated slip resistant insert with self-adhesive backing for straight forward installation
- Concealed fixings - first the extrusion is fixed to the substrate by way of screws and adhesive and then the insert is adhered to the extrusion
- Anodised aluminium stair nosing aluminium extrusion with abrasive insert on a self-adhesive roll
- If 'cut to size' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied cut to the sizes specified via the Cutting List Creator App or via email to email@example.com
- If 'pre-drill' option is selected; aluminium will be supplied with countersunk holes pre-drilled at approximately 300mm centres and will also come with the appropriate fixings for the nominated substrate type
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.